Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1000Moments


how lucky am I?

ajf;lasjfla;jf I LOVE THIS WONDERFUL PERSON!


Moment #3: FB Inbox Convos

---- 28 June at 4:48
Dear Chashmish,
I just prayed a little while ago and now I can't fall asleep cuz I can't stop thinking bout you. I can't stop thinking bout your love for me, your care, your ability to make me smile with a single hi. You're the best thing to have ever happened to me cuz not only are you the most caring and loving girlfriend, you are also an amazing friend and I don't know wat I'd do without you. Honestly I'm so so so lucky to even have you in my life cuz you just somehow seem to make everything so much better by just being a part of it. I don't think you can ever imagine exactly how much I love you so I guess I'll just have to show you in the time to come. You make me so happy that sometimes I actually wanna go out and tell the world look that's my girl right there, ya be jealous :P. But obviously I can't right now so I'm just gonna wait till people can accept us :). Tbh I actually feel like shit sometimes cuz I can't take you out and show my love and you have no idea how much it means to me that you're so understanding bout that. So I promise you, once we're able, I'll take you out on the nicest dates and we'll have soo much fun!! For now just trust me when I say I love you with all my heart :) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment