Saturday, August 21, 2010

I. Am. Drained. Of. Energy.

EFF #1-- meeting his mom blew. She's fluent in Urdu, I'm fluent in English, and we both feel uncomfortable when speaking the respective other. She thinks I'm handicapped.

EFF #2-- He has a CRISE DE CONSCIENCE, freaks the hell out and breaks up with me. At least that's what it felt like. We were almost done, and he had to choose between right (God) and wrong (me). "What we're doing isn't right, it's against our religion, and we're living a lie."
I mean, in a battle between GOD and ME, GOD ALWAYS WINS.
There goes my fairytale.

EFF #3-- I wait all day for his decision, and knowing it's over and BAM; He changes his mind. He thinks if our intentions are good (which they were) and our feelings are strong (which they were) and a whole bunch of things (which they were) we can make it.

Any normal person would be happy, but

EFF #4-- I used to feel like we were stable and nothing could hurt us, but now every time we figh. t I'm going to think we're overThe same things dont make me smile like we used to, and I don't want to say I LOVE YOU TOO because what if he lied the first time around?


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23.8.10

    hate to be devils advo, but atleast his reasons are pure, right?

    and no worries hon youre definitely not handicapped :).

    ReplyDelete